Date: August 6-22, 2019
Cost: CAD$1,400/person + (includes hotel, meals and local transportation) + international airfare + visa fee
- This is an outreach program for parents, students and local community.
- Mature Christians, age 18 and over, with experience and expertise in conducting seminars in the areas of Parenting, Child Psychology, and Education are welcome.
- Suggested topics include but not limited to the following: how to teach your child thinking skills, importance of self-esteem for children, importance of play, media literacy, addiction and health, handling stress and depression, family finance planning, discipline vs punishment, emotional literacy, etc.
- Seminars can be conducted in English/ Mandarin/ Cantonese. Local language interpretation will be provided.
- Participant must have valid entry visa to Cambodia.
- Participant must purchase the travel medical insurance and consult the family doctor about the vaccine injections.
Enquiry/registration please contact:
Mailing address: 852-2343 Brimley Road, Toronto, ON M1S 3L6